Notice...

The purpose of this blog is to have a little fun. It is NOT to start arguments. I don't profess to be an expert on Sci-fi, nor do I aspire to become an expert. You are welcome to comment on any and all content you find here. If my opinion differs from yours, as far as I am concerned, it's all okay. I will never say that you are wrong because you disagree with me, and I expect the same from those that comment here. Also, my audience on the blog will include some young people. Please govern your language when posting comments.

Posts will hopefully be regular based on the movies I see, the television shows I watch, and the books I read as well as what ever strikes me as noteworthy.


***SPOILER ALERT***
Spoilers will appear here and are welcome.

Autograph Collecting

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's The End Of The World As We Know It, and I Feel Fine...

For the past few years, I have heard that the world will come to an end on December 21st.  Yes that's this coming December 21st.  Mostly I have heard this on the Coast to Coast AM show.  Well, scientists seem to disagree, and NASA has released a video explaining why.  They had originally planned to release this video on December 22nd, but posted it today...


For tose who cannot watch this video from here, click HERE to go to NASA's YouTube channel to see it.

What do you think?  Are the scientists wrong?  We'll just have to wait and see...

I don't know about you, but my money is on the scientists.

2 comments:

  1. Aside from my personal beliefs, stating in the Bible that no one will know the day or the hour of the end of the world, this alone is enough convincing for me. But aside even from that, who are you going to believe? The Mayans, a definitely advanced culture for their times, but lived many years ago and have no "modern" technology to support this, or the modern scientists with every advanced piece of equipment and new tech that tells them no, in fact the world is not ending. Both of these sources for me are most definitely more convincing than an ancient culture that disappeared years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said. I've never subscribed to those doomsday predictions. Used to get them all the time when I lived in S.F. It would even be in the paper "California to slide into ocean at 5:05 PM" would be the headline. Well, 'nuff said.

    ReplyDelete